Economic translation details:
Economic translation, in comparison with financial translation, requires more academic knowledge and ability to process figures and facts to bind them into a certain composition.
Economic translation means:
- translation of macro - and microeconomic analysis
- translation of marketing plans and surveys
- translation of textbooks and educational materials on economics
- translation of analytical articles and reports
- translation of academic works on economics
For economical translation of economic documents, turn to Uni Tra translation agency!
Translation terms depend on the languages involved and your personal requirements. Contact us, and we will work out a solution
Urgent translation may be completed throughout the day, depending on its volume and availability of our translators.
Call us at +7(495) 411-29-22 and we will gladly consult You on any details of certified translation.